Academic Support Services & Tutoring
Academic Advising: Provides advice and assistance in selecting a major or planning your class schedule to assure timely degree completion.
- College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- College of Biological Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Letters and Science
Student Academic Success Center (SASC): Assists students to thrive at UC Davis and beyond by providing academic, personal, social, and transitional support.
- Guardian Scholars: Seeks to improve the educational outcomes for foster youth and former foster youth by providing services and support to meet their needs through transition, graduation, and post-graduate planning.
- Transfer and Reentry Center: Assists transfer students and reentry students by addressing the needs and concerns of the whole student.
- Veterans Success Center: Provides services to the student veterans, service members and dependents of the Armed Services.
- Drop-In Tutoring: BIS | CHE | ECN | ENG | EME | MAT | PHY | STA | Writing
Academic Calendar & Course Catalog
Office of the University Registrar: Central hub for campus calendars, student registration, academic records, registration, tuition and fee assessment, and degree and curriculum management, as well as many faculty and staff resources and tools.
- Register for Classes: Details regarding pass times, schedule builder, waitlists, and schedule adjustment.
- Academic Calendar
- Registrar Contact
- Course Catalog: Contains updated information regarding requirements and courses.
Student Success Resource Centers
- Center for African Diaspora Student Success: Focuses on the retention, persistence, and graduation of all undergraduate students of the African diaspora at UC Davis.
- Center for Chicanx and Latinx Academic Student Success: Provides an academic support space where students thrive as scholars and unique individuals by focusing on three priorities: access, academics, and empowerment.
- Native American Academic Student Success Center: Focuses on creating a sense of belonging for Native American students in a culturally appropriate way.
- AB540 and Undocumented Student Center: Empowers students to attain their educational goals, overcome legal and financial obstacles and achieve their long-term dreams.
- Cross Cultural Center: Cultivates critical consciousness and cultural competency by providing learning opportunities at the crossroads of the many aspects of our identities and experiences.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Asexual Resource Center: Provides an open, safe, inclusive space and community that is committed to challenging sexism, cissexism/trans oppression/transmisogyny, heterosexism, monosexism, and allosexism.
- Student Disability Center: Ensures equal educational opportunities for students with disabilities. Assists with accommodations, note taking, referrals and other services dependent upon documentation.
- Undergraduate Resource Center: Encourages and facilitates research opportunities for UC Davis undergraduates in all majors and class levels.
- Women's Resources and Research Center: Provides a place for students to learn about resources and educational programs that focus on gender equity and social justice.
Health, Safety & Wellness
Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) – Provides medical services, education, peer counseling and over-the-counter products.
- Counseling Services – For same day appointments, call (530)752-2349 at 8:00 am sharp or walk in to the North Hall office
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- Safe Party: Tips for reducing the risks if alcohol-related problems (personal and legal).
- Success Coaching: Feel supported and encouraged to reach the goals you set for yourself, while being pushed and held accountable.
- Eight Dimensions of Wellness Reach your optimal level of wellness by understanding how to maintain and optimize each of the dimensions of wellness.
- Self-Help Resources: find books, websites, and mobile/tablet applications that are focused on health and wellness.
Other Health, Safety and Wellness Resources
- The Pantry: Assists Aggie students in their pursuit of higher education by ensuring that no student ever has to miss a meal or go without basic necessities due to Financial reasons.
- Report Hate and Bias
- Report Sexual Assault
Finances, Housing and Employment
- Prestigious Scholarships: Provides information, resources, and support services to students for highly competitive, merit-based scholarships and fellowships
- Emergency, Short-Term and Assistant Loans: Requests are limited to costs related to educational expenses as found in the cost of attendance.
Internship and Career Center: Provides comprehensive career and professional development services to guide students and recent alumni in making informed career choices and connections.
Child Care: highlights services found at UC Davis as well as outside the University.
Student Life & Activities
- Center for Student Involvement: Empowers students to get involved and to author their own experience through meaningful co-curricular engagement.
- Campus Recreation and Unions: Provides fitness, wellness and recreation programs to the campus community through the operation and administration of a wide variety of programs, services and facilities.
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Sorority and Fraternity Life